Baxter Healthcare Summer Intern Program logo

Baxter Healthcare Summer Intern Program
Baxter International Inc.

“Baxter Intern Program creates hands-on learning experience and supportive network to vault participants into interesting, meaningful careers”
Round Lake, IL2019VERIFIED INTERN

Supportive team, interesting project, hands-on lab work, camaraderie among the interns, thorough exposure to the industry, opportunities to network.

Being far from home

Before the internship, I didn't know it would be possible to learn so much just by working in a new environment for a couple of months. Be prepared for a large learning curve about how the medical industry works and how the company is structured. Be as curious as possible because the people want to help you learn so asking questions will get you pretty far.