Go to Why Intern Here page
Abbott Internship Program logo

Abbott Internship Program
Abbott

“This internship will make you want to stay in this company forever.”
Other (US)2019VERIFIED INTERN

I love that there are different internship locations through the US and you get to travel and know new places. I really loved Intern Week. They had amazing career development sessions and networking opportunities. I have a great work/life balance and I enjoy the work that I do. My manager is very responsive and helpful.

I would like to get my own project in my internship.

You will have the best time of your life. Make sure that you get to know as many people as you can. Try not to get stuck in one clique because you will miss out on all the wonderful people you can meet. You will get amazing chances to network so make sure you present yourself professionally and eloquently.

Advice to Management

A bit more time to sit down to talk to the University Relations team.