Go to Why Intern Here page
Abbott Internship Program logo

Abbott Internship Program
Abbott

“Despite the corona virus pandemic, Abbott still finds a way to produce a meaningful internship to its interns”
2020VERIFIED INTERN

I really enjoyed all of the networking opportunities available to us as well as the quality of work I was doing everyday

Sometimes it would take a while to get a response to an email since people were busy a lot of the time.

Abbott is a company that truly cares about its interns and makes sure that you are always learning as much as you possibly can. Because of this, if you stay curious and keep asking questions you will be rewarded for it.