“Production Prediction Using Neural Networks”
Houston, TX2015VERIFIED INTERN

Fantastic advisors and mentors. Abundant exposure to real company problems and how these problems are dynamically solved in a group setting. Relaxed work setting. I wasn't constrained and micromanaged by my mentor and manager. I had an awesome project too. Numerous intern events including a trip to south Texas.

No cons. An improvement which I think would benefit future interns is informing them about their project sometime before they are employed so they can research it.

Its a great place to work.

Advice to Management