“An internship with the Make-A-Wish America is my best experience to date!”
Phoenix, AZ2013VERIFIED INTERN

Some of the best aspects of my internship included the other interns I worked with (which became known as my intern family), the environment of the office, the amount of mentoring and learning I gained from the experience, and the people I got to work with.

To be quite honest, I have no complaints about my internship experience with Make-A-Wish America.

Make-A-Wish America is one of the greatest place you can work. The benefits are great, the people are friendly, the office environment is incomparable, and professional growth is phenomenal. It will exceed all expectations.

Advice to Management

My only suggestion was getting all the interns connected and introduced before our first day for living arrangement purposes.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend