“Make-A-Wish Interhsips, real work experience with an driving mission.”
Phoenix, AZ2013VERIFIED INTERN

- The orientation and first day was really organized and informational. I felt comfortable and welcomed from the moment I walked in the door.

- There was a lot of opportunity to get to know other departments, jobs, people and opportunities in the company.

- They worked in team building and time to get to know the other interns past and present.

I enjoyed all parts of the internship. I can't think of any part I disliked.

Interning at Make-A-Wish is a great opporunity to get non-proft experience. If the non-profit sector is something a candidate is looking for this is a great place to intern. The culture at Make-A-Wish is very collaborative and is great if you enjoy a lot of interaction with people and working on projects with teams.