“Amazing Internship - Accelerated growth both professionally and personally. Great experience, great people, great program.”
Phoenix, AZ2013VERIFIED INTERN

The level of team integration and responsibility. I felt like a true member of the team, being asked to speak up in meetings and asked for my opinion when appropriate. I was also given the chance to try new things and find new passions in life. They truly cared about their interns and how the experience would help them long term. In addtiion, the program was robust and well structured, so that you not only felt like an integrated member of your small team but also given the opporituniy to learn and explore the different departments and be apart of the wishes on a National level. It was an amazing opportunity to work for such a well-respected organization.

I honestly cannot say any negative things about this internship - I wish it would have lasted longer!

I would highly recommend this internship to anyone that is anxious to get involved with a large organization yet still feel like you are a part of a smaller network within the organization. If you are passionate about the mission then give as much as you can to the organization during and after the completion of the internship. It becomes a family on which you can rely for help, advice, recommendations at any time.