“Learning, Experiencing, Caring, Being Inspired”
New York, NY2018VERIFIED INTERN

I love the environment. Everyone in the office is so passionate and friendly. They are so open to talking and answering my questions. I also love charity: water's mission. Every little task I'm given is worth it because I'm contributing to their amazing work.

We receive reimbursement for our travel expenses, but I would like to be paid. They were very transparent about the fact that the internship is unpaid from the beginning though.

I wish I had known just how accepting everyone is. It took me a while to start reaching out and meeting people because I was nervous. I just wish I had started sooner.

Advice to Management

Besides not being paid, everything is perfect. The training was thorough and interesting.