Medtronic LDRP Summer Associate Program logo

Medtronic LDRP Summer Associate Program
Medtronic, Inc.

“Great Summer at a World Class Company”
San Diego, CAAugust 2018FORMER INTERN

Meaningful work

Diverse, high performing peers

Great location (Southern California)

Supportive manager

The only negative aspect was that I was the only intern in my location. I didn't feel isolated though. We conducted intern calls and meetings about once a week that helped me to feel connected to my peers and at the end of the summer the company brought everyone to Minneapolis for a week of presentations, networking, and social fun.

If you're looking for a world class company who is committed to innovation and making a difference in patients lives than Medtronic is the place for you. The company really lives out its "Mission" and is a wonderful place to build a career. You will be surrounded by incredibly smart people and an organization who is committed to your growth as a professional.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend