“Design Quality Engineering Internship: Great Real World Experience, Endless Work Opportunities”
Irvine, CA2019VERIFIED INTERN

I had the opportunity to train other engineers to a new and important series of procedures which was a challenging but highly beneficial task for an intern. I also learned every single aspect of a new product to the point where I understood the product and the manufacturing process about as well as anyone.

At times some of the work was tedious, but that comes with the territory of being a quality engineer.

I think you should understand that this company is full of great people and follows a great mission. I also think that you should understand that there is a significant amount of paperwork involved that you might not expect if you have never worked in industry before.

Advice to Management

Overall I think it was a great experience. The only minor change I would make is moving the end of summer tasks such as the self-review back a week at least to give more time to work on tasks so that you are more able to accurately assess yourself.