CBS News Internship Program logo

CBS News Internship Program
CBS Broadcasting Inc.

“Best Professional Development Internship Program”
New York, NY2019VERIFIED INTERN

The networking is at the forefront of what makes the internship exceptional, and the intern workshops are very useful, as well, because the faces of the organization give inspiring talks and provide wonder insight.

I would like the opportunity to go out on more production shoots, but given the pace at which stories are investigated, which require a lot of in-depth analysis, the shoots are not always frequent enough or happen in areas across the country that are not reachable by car.

I felt very prepared and knowledgeable about corporate culture going into this internship. However, I would say that is crucial to know that CBS is an organization that takes a lot of pride in its history and its journalistic integrity lies mainly not in the reality of today but the standards that were established by those that worked here in the past.