CBS News Internship Program logo

CBS News Internship Program
CBS Broadcasting Inc.

“BREAKING: Broadening Your Horizons Isn't Half Bad”
New York, NY2019VERIFIED INTERN

Widening my breadth. I've always considered myself a writer, and I certainly still do. But having now worked in broadcast, I can say -- confidently, at that -- that I feel comfortable working on a broadcast and would be open to those opportunities.

I don't believe there are any cons.

Listen, write down what those who have been around the block and back have to offer you, and stick your neck out there. Be bold and make suggestions. Don't sit back at watch.