Owens Corning Internship logo

Owens Corning Internship
Owens Corning

“Get ready to be an actual member of the team.”
Jackson, MS2019VERIFIED INTERN

There were a lot of great aspects. The projects were actually real and reflected the company goals. The people were also great, taking time out of the schedule to take an interest in our projects. It really made your contribution feel valued.

Everyone was awesome, and I really appreciated my projects, the only thing I would change and I've told this to a few people is some kind of an acronym booklet. OC has so many great acronyms but coming in it took some time to figure out what they were talking about.

I would first say that you are in for a real treat here at Jackson. This facility is awesome. What I would advise is that people will become your greatest resource. You have three months and some of these great individuals have been here for over 20 years. So ask for help as much as you can. And also, form cross functional teams earlier. Everyone brings a new and interesting perspective to their work.

Advice to Management

I was really pleased with management. I think you guys do a great job.