Owens Corning Internship logo

Owens Corning Internship
Owens Corning

“Moving Towards Mobile in the Workplace”
Toledo, OH2019VERIFIED INTERN

culture, flexibility, being treated like an actual employee, real-life work, helping users, working on a team, Summer in the City events, becoming friends with the interns, the new work environment and technology, working in an exciting department, an open-to-learning environment.

I liked that I could come in not really knowing anything and nobody treated me any differently. Everyone seemed willing to help me out and they were all very understanding.

Enough work to go over 40 hours a week, but no ability to go over 40.

Final Presentation-was super anxious about this but it ended up being a really good experience.

Living in Toledo, Ohio.

Don't let Toledo scare you off. Owens Corning is a global company that provides you with big company experience in a small company setting. OC is great about diversity & inclusion and has an incredible workplace environment. I wish more people could get the first internship experience that I had with real world work.

Don't be scared coming in; everyone is in the same boat. You don't need an expert level of experience.