“Caterpillar, a 12 week internship I really enjoyed”
Other (US)2018VERIFIED INTERN

I loved the work place environment, everyone was very helpful. I also enjoyed how I was trusted to complete actual engineering tasks and not simple 'intern jobs'. I also loved how passionate my supervisor was about my learning and me having an excellent experience at Caterpillar. I would love to work full time for them in the future. I have never had a job that I would be sitting around on Saturday wishing I was at work, at Cat I did. (I have been working since I was 12 and have had at least 5 different jobs in that time)

The initial set-up was more difficult and the orientation was a bit long winded, but I have no complaints about my actual day to day work.

Be inquisitive and put yourself out there. you get out what you put in. It is as simple as that.

Advice to Management

My supervisor Mike Cobo was fantastic as well as my team of Rajiv Das, Beau Berning, Bob Madera, Konstantin Kugar, Mike Menconi, Robin Boroski and Shaun Melchiori. They all deserve raises!