“An excellent accounting internship that opens doors for future employment opportunities”
Peoria, IL2018VERIFIED INTERN

I had fantastic supervisors who went out of their way to help me meet various employees within the company and were there to answer any questions that I had.

The first few weeks were a bit slow and I didn't have much work to do.

Caterpillar is so much more than the construction equipment than you see on the roads- it employs nearly 100,000 people, who are all available and willing to help you succeed.