“Great learning experience with a successful company”
Raleigh, NC2018VERIFIED INTERN

The team mentality, flexibility, and being provided the tools and mentorship to produce good work and succeed.

There really wasn't anything that I didn't like. I felt welcomed and I felt like a member of the team from day one. I enjoyed coming to work everyday.

Any project, no matter how small, is what you make it. Get involved with coworkers outside of work. Caterpillar offers a lot of opportunities for this.

Advice to Management

I think that it is important to engage interns and include them in meetings, team get-togethers, etc. My manager did this, and I truly appreciated how it worked to make collaborating with my team much easier.