FedEx College Connections Intern Program logo

FedEx College Connections Intern Program

“I never want it to end.”
Memphis, TN2019VERIFIED INTERN

The people. The people here have been some of the most genuine people I have ever met. They are so invested in helping me become the best I can be and teaching me as much as they can. I instantly felt welcomed. The projects have also been amazing, allowing me to learn, have an impact and solidify my love for the field of HR.

Some of the communication prior to arriving on-site. Some of the expectations and timeline of things were unclear.

You will be able to find a place here. There is a little something for everyone and the ability and encouragement to move around is amazing.