“Having the privilege of being an intern at WHV Investments will greatly affect your life's path.”
Denver, CO2015VERIFIED INTERN

The focus that was put on the importance of growth in me as an employee and as a person.

Rarely ever did I have days where I only did small jobs but those days were slightly less exciting than days where I felt like I was contributing to the company in a big way.

Be alert each and every day. Doing so will ensure that you take away as much knowledge from the day as you can. Take advantage of the fact that people around you here are willing to share so much of themselves and their time in order to help you learn and grow. This internship is the perfect avenue to further yourself in your goals and to open your eyes to new goals that you want to set for yourself.

Ask questions when the opportunity presents itself. I have learned so much from my coworkers in moments of down time when I get the chance to ask more about what they do and to explain certain aspects of their job that I do not quite understand.

Believe that this internship will change the course of your career. Understand that every single day you will learn skills that will better you as an employee and person.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend