Thrivent IT Internship Program logo

Overall Interview Process Rating

5 Interview Process Intern Reviews
Minneapolis, MN2019VERIFIED INTERN
Interview Process Comments

I talked to a recruiter at the school fall career fair, was interviewed, and had an offer within about a week from start (career fair) to finish (offer). The interview felt more conversational even though, or maybe because, the interviewer was from a department tangential to mine, so they had limited information on my specific internship. Thrivent was communicative throughout the process, utilizing text messages for quick notifications. Emails from when I got the offer until I started stated when I could expect the next email, especially when emails were sparse throughout fall semester and early spring semester (until about April, when the start date was closer).