Thrivent IT Internship Program logo

Overall Career Development Rating

3 Career Development Intern Reviews
Minneapolis, MN2019VERIFIED INTERN
Career Development Comments

I was glad there was a mentor program. I was able to learn a lot through my mentor and she gave me a balance of tasks and things to research in my free time. This gave me more of a real-life experience because a lot of the time I would have to research into things to figure out a concept. I was also able to network with others within the company easily, and it was only however much I wanted to put in. People were very willing to meet and talk with me, which helped me to narrow down my future career choices.