Thrivent IT Internship Program logo

Thrivent IT Internship Program
Thrivent

“Data analytics in a flexible, values based environment”
Minneapolis, MN2019VERIFIED INTERN

I loved the team I worked on and was able to have independence with the projects I worked on. I also enjoyed the work-life balance and the opportunity to work from home and have flexible work hours.

This summer was an odd time for interns as the company was going through major organizational changes.

I feel like the Mentors and Managers and people here really care about their interns and make an effort to make them feel apart of things. Everyone I reached out to was happy to take time out of their days to chat with me about what they do and give me career advice.