Nomura Corporate Infrastructure Summer Analyst Program logo

Nomura Corporate Infrastructure Summer Analyst Program
Nomura Holdings, Inc.

“An awesome intern program, great mentors, wonderful exposure , and overall fully satisfied with the experience.”
New York, NY2019VERIFIED INTERN

The untern program kicked off with a training which helped us in brushing our skills with mS Excel and gave us insights on Investment banking, presentation skills. The second best aspect was when I got exposure to real time data and got to work with technologies that I liked. Finally, all the extra curricular events hosted by Nomura were truly worth it.

Nothing as such.

The person should try to understand the culture here at nomura and should have some basic knowledge on investment banking.