Nomura Corporate Infrastructure Summer Analyst Program logo

Nomura Corporate Infrastructure Summer Analyst Program
Nomura

“Incredible Company Culture, Fascinating Projects, and Real-World Experience.”
2020VERIFIED INTERN

Challenging and exciting projects, a supportive team that was always eager to help, and hands-on, real-world experience in a professional setting. Interns were treated as part of the team.

I have no major complaints/criticisms about the internship program. It was run smoothly and the interns were given plenty of networking opportunities to connect with team members and other employees even with the virtual nature of the program.

Don't be afraid to ask questions. This is a great learning experience, and everyone at the company is so supportive and helpful and really wants you to learn and grow. Attend every optional seminar and learning opportunity, as these are great resources for networking and learning more about Nomura and its various teams/components.