“At Groupon we don't like to take ourselves too seriously, but we take the work we do really seriously.”
Chicago, IL2012VERIFIED INTERN

The young, driven atmosphere of the Groupon office made it really fun to come into the workplace everyday. I was able to learn a ton about Groupon and exactly what goes into everything by shadowing a variety of different people within the company. It's definitely a huge pro to go into the office and enjoy the work you do. In a way, when you love the work you do, work doesn't become work anymore.

My transit from the suburbs to the downtown area could be tiring at times, but that is the only con I can think of at this time.

Like I mentioned before Groupon is just an overall great place to work, especially for an intern. I was surprised by the immense amount of knowledge I gained through the internship compared to just learning in a classroom. You really do need to get out and learn certain skills through experience, and my Groupon internship this past summer did exactly that for me.

Advice to Management

I have no advice.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend