Thrivent Corporate Internship Program logo

Thrivent Corporate Internship Program
Thrivent

“A chance to prove you are worth more than textbook information”
Minneapolis, MN2019VERIFIED INTERN

The open and friendly community of mentors who were willing to help you each day. The variety of people I got to work and network with. The chance to be someone who can provide new things for the company and not just do busy work.

The department I was in had concrete hours we had to be in the office, instead of starting/ending earlier.

Even if you don't think you're fit to work at a financial services industry, you can! Being someone who knew little to nothing about finances, I have learned so much that will help me so much with my senior year of college.