“A Great Recruiter and Even Better Leader”
Other (US)2019VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspect was getting to meet everyone around the office and become the co-leader of the northeast interns. I was able to manage an entire team and create a product that I am very proud of.

My least favorite part was recruiting on LinkedIn because it became very repetitive, but once I had other responsibilities, it helped break up my time evenly.

I would say that this is not a finance internship, it is more marketing focused, but it helps expose you to an essential part of the finance industry. You may not find your dream career, but you will learn more than you expect.

Advice to Management

I would say the compensation was definitely lacking. I would have done it for free, but I believe interns should be paid more than $10 an hour at a high level company such as Prudential. It does not define our value, but it does take a toll on our deserving salary.