Go to Why Intern Here page
Liberty Mutual Insurance Internship Program logo

Liberty Mutual Insurance Internship Program
Liberty Mutual Insurance

“Student Learns About All that Insurance has to Offer”
Boston, MA2016VERIFIED INTERN

I really like the company and my team. All the people that I have encountered have been extremely helpful and willing to go out of their way to make sure I understand something or talk to be about anything relating the company. The company as a whole really understands that their employees are people with lives outside of work and is excellent at promoting healthy work-life-balance habits.

The lack of structured work in my internship is what I like least. There will be days that I am very busy and feel very useful and days when I don't have much to do all day. I wish I was on some sort of long term summer project or something because it is hard to get completely immersed within a company and team in just 10 weeks.

This company is fantastic. It is an excellent place to work and you are surrounded by excellent people. Make sure you make an effort to get to know people throughout your time here. People are more than willing to grab a cup of coffee and tell you about what they do and offer some advice.