“Learn about a complex industry while gaining indispensible analytical skills”
Boston, MA2016VERIFIED INTERN

Interesting work, great people, lots of intern programming, nice perks

Nothing really, they do a fantastic job

Few people come into this internship knowing anything about the insurance industry so everyone has a lot to learn right off the bat -- be open to it and know that the company takes really good care of you throughout this process, management is really supportive of your personal development and makes sure that you really develop strong skills as an analyst that you can take anywhere.

Advice to Management

We should be allowed to work overtime if necessary. I get the sense that it's really discouraged for interns, but sometimes it's stressful for me because I feel like I can't work overtime when I may need to/the rest of my team is when we have a big project we're working on together with an upcoming deadline.