Go to Why Intern Here page
Grinnell Mutual Co-op Program logo

Grinnell Mutual Co-op Program
Grinnell Mutual Reinsurance Co

“Adjusting Claims and Taking Names”
Grinnell, IA2019VERIFIED INTERN

I work everyday with great individuals, which makes me actually enjoy coming to work. My manager is also very understanding that I have a life outside of work and is willing to accommodate to my needs.

I think it's just my generation not liking phone calls so much, but I spend a lot of my time on the phone and if I didn't have to call people I would like my job even more.

Grinnell is a great to place to work, you can tell that Grinnell as a company cares very much about its employees.

Advice to Management

I think Grinnell is a very fair company in regards to compensation, hours, events, etc. Personally, my training was pretty unorganized but that was because it was my manager's first time hiring someone new.