Go to Why Intern Here page
Grinnell Mutual Co-op Program logo

Grinnell Mutual Co-op Program
Grinnell Mutual

“Learn and grow with the Grinnell Mutual Family”
Grinnell, IA2019VERIFIED INTERN

Getting to handle real claims, deal with real customers, and help people in crisis.

half way through it the person that trained me got promoted so I was left with both of our work and there was a good 3 months there until they hired her replacement that I was bogged down by all the work.

Don't hesitate to reach out to any manager, supervisor, etc with questions you have. Your interest will impress them rather than them thinking you are dumb for asking.

Advice to Management

Pick good mentors for the coops. Don't pick people who you know aren't going to do a good job, even if they insist on being a mentor.