Go to Why Intern Here page
Grinnell Mutual Co-op Program logo

Grinnell Mutual Co-op Program
Grinnell Mutual

“The Grinnell Mutual Co-op experience gives real life experience in an environment that is fun, engaging, and driven for success.”
Grinnell, IA2019VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects of the internship were the connections with the people I was able to make. I really enjoy the culture of the company and the people that I get to work with. I'm a firm believer that it's not always what you do that's most important, but it's who you're with.

I had to commute 40 minutes each way which wasn't always my favorite, especially in the winter.

The location of Grinnell Mutual may not be the most appealing thing for everyone, but don't write it off because of that. The culture that Grinnell Mutual has and all of the benefits far out weigh the negatives.