“Greatly Structured and Challenging”
Denver, CO2013VERIFIED INTERN

I loved that the internship was challenging and structured, it didn't just consist of small tedious tasks. I also loved that I was given the opportunity to network a lot through out my internship. The internship definitely gave a real world experience and at CNA they really care about the employees.

I think the most difficult part was getting used to sitting at a desk for numerous hours.

If someone likes working in a collaborating work environment, then CNA is a good choice. It is important to build relationships with coworkers and other members of CNA, because ultimately they are their to help you succeed. CNA really cares about its employees and they invest a lot of time into helping them succeed. As an intern or future employee, you will receive a lot of advice and help in order to help you reach your goals and the best you can be.

Advice to Management

Maybe the hours could change to 40 a week, instead of 37.5 a week.