“Professional responsibilities from day one”
San Francisco, CA2017VERIFIED INTERN

One of the best aspects of the internship was that I was treated as if I were a full time employee and given responsibilities that were pivotal to the team's success. Another aspect of the internship was that the internship program as a whole was run very well, facilitating learning about the company and field of business the entire time. We were also participating in activities on a weekly basis with the entire intern cohort to provide networking opportunities with each other as well as with top executives in the company. One other component was the transparency of what it would take to receive a full time offer post internship. This made it very clear on steps you needed to take in order to receive an offer.

One area of improvement would be to have the managers be more included with what is going on with the internship cohort on a weekly basis.

Be ready to immerse yourself within your team and get to know other people in different departments.

Advice to Management

Involve the managers in more cohesive way to encourage them to come to intern events.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend