4.5 out of 5 Stars
1) They pay really well
2) They have a pretty nice office in ChicagoDowners
1) They do some of the most boring, mindless work imaginable
2) I was the only intern from a top school. They do not recruit at the same schools as other financial institutions
3) I was trusted with no actual work - just side jobs for other people or time consuming projects just to keep me busy
4) Most of the people I talked to there hate their jobAdvice to Potential Interns
If you go to a midwestern state school, this is a great internship. It will look great on the resume and it pays you really well. If you go to a top-20 school, only take it if you have nothing else you can do with your summer. I mean nothing else. I work with imbeciles all day long who have no idea what they are doing.Would You Recommend
Intern Reviews and Advice, Sample Interview Questions, and more.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.