Go to Why Intern Here page
The Exelaration Center logo

The Exelaration Center

“Gained more real-world experience and knowledge in a few months than I did my entire college career”
Blacksburg, VA2020VERIFIED INTERN

Experience and learning. I gained more applicable knowledge in my internship in a few months than I did for four years in college.

Nothing really. Had to go in to the office? The office was conveniently located though and always full of collaboration, so a great space to be in. They've really improved the office as well.

Don't immediately eliminate consulting. I went to career fairs looking for internships and didn't look at consulting companies, but have been with this consulting company for nine years gaining a diverse background of experience. Consulting just means that you have the opportunity to work for different companies over your tenure. Excella in general offers a great way to go deep in to areas that you're passionate about or to get a diverse breadth of knowledge in technologies/frameworks like I did, all while working for some great companies over the years.

Advice to Management

A million dollars an hour would be fun! To be honest, there isn't much that I think can be improved upon, even though I've seen first-hand the improvements that have been made recently and love the changes.