1 Rating

1 Intern Review
“At times the organization of assignments were not structured but it helped me to be more assertive in how to approach project deadlines.”
CAMarch 2015FORMER INTERN

The people were very friendly

Work varied - had many projects

Interns were about 40 and we were close-knit

People were older

Work dragged out sometimes

Was looking for a startup scene

There should be more events centered around diversity that are during the working-day a lot of the events are held towards the end of day when people are trying to make it home before it is too late. The hours could be a bit more structured as well, as an intern there is always going to be a struggle with knowing when it is a good time to go home.