General Dynamics Information Technology logo

General Dynamics Information Technology
General Dynamics Information Technology

“GDIT Internship 2018 -- A Fun Learning Experience”
Bossier City, LAJuly 2018CURRENT INTERN

My manager and colleagues were wonderful. They were all welcoming and supportive. My manager taught me a lot and went out of her way to include me in a variety of projects and events so I could get the most out of my internship experience. I really enjoyed the projects I worked on; they were interesting, relevant to my career, and fun to complete.

At times, I would have preferred more interaction with and instruction from my manager, but she was very busy. That said, she sat down with me at least once a week for a few minutes to discuss my projects.

GDIT strives to make its internships fun and great learning experiences. The internship includes much more than just the projects interns complete for their managers. Other activities include attending speaker series, volunteering, going out for fun events after work, and more.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend