Go to Why Intern Here page
Excella Extension Center Program logo

Excella Extension Center Program
Excella

“Work on real world contracts with mentors that will teach you as you go”
Blacksburg, VA2019VERIFIED INTERN

The people that work there are truly amazing and they care a lot about you and what you learn. It was too easy to end up in an hour long conversation about either software or anything else you might have been interested in.

When they ran out of the apple cider packets, they didn't replace them :(

You'd honestly be crazy not to take this internship. The amount you learn will benefit you no matter what you decide to do in the future and the people you'll meet will be connections for life. 3 months after I started a job for a different company, an old mentor at Excella reached out to me to see how things were going and what technologies I was working with. These are people that genuinely care.

Advice to Management

Management met every expectation I had, and even then, they're constantly improving with scheduling students around their classes and offering more opportunities for students to work as a data analyst or software developer.