Excella Extension Center Program logo

Excella Extension Center Program
Excella

“Helping to cultivate my exceptional career!”
Arlington, VA2018VERIFIED INTERN

The flexibility, versatility, and independence that I was given to complete tasks and projects. I really enjoyed the company culture and the team/family feeling in the office. Everyone was friendly, welcoming, and willing to help me in any way. They went out of their way to introduce themselves and check-in on us and take us out to lunch to get to know us better. There was never a point in which I felt like an outsider or like I didn't belong. The Partners were very friendly and engaging and actually cared about getting to know you and making sure you felt like your work was impactful.

Arlington and the DC metro area are very busy so traffic and the metro could be annoying at times but the company went out of their way to help ease travel burdens as much as possible.

Make sure that you prepare as best you can for the interview process and make sure that you put your best foot forward and really show them why you deserve to work there. It's better to take the time to formulate a good answer than to rush into it and not really say anything relevant or of importance.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend