Go to Why Intern Here page
The Exelaration Center logo

The Exelaration Center

“Fantastic mentorship in a real world environment”
Blacksburg, VA2019VERIFIED INTERN

The mentorship. You get to work with experienced engineers on real projects. Not only do you learn how to handle the challenges that you'll face in software development but you also get to interact with clients.

More frequent feedback on code the interns have written would be appreciated.

Take advantage of the fact the mentors are experienced and ask critical questions to get a better understanding of how to do things. You'll be encouraged to discover things on your own but make sure to ask for help when you're struggling. The mentors are always open to questions and are always glad to help you when you're stuck.