Go to Why Intern Here page
Excella Extension Center Program logo

Excella Extension Center Program
Excella

“Get Paid to Learn and Improve”
Blacksburg, VA2018VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects of this internship are experiencing the company culture and the emphasis on life long learning. I have never been at a place where they are so flexible about me taking time to learn new things. If I ask to have time to watch a webinar, I can go do that. I get paid to learn new coding languages and best practices, and I am able to go to internal talks about new technologies. Additionally, there are plenty of opportunities for greater professional development. Also, I never feel like the cast off intern who is given grunt work. I am included in projects as a contributing member, and my tech lead/mentor gives helps me ensure my code is the best it can be.

I do not have any cons.

Excella is a company that truly values you as a person and not just a money maker. They want you to be working on good equipment and to have good knowledge of what you're working on. If you work at Excella, expect to learn!

Advice to Management

I love working here and do not have any suggestions at this time.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend