Bloomberg Engineering Internship logo

Bloomberg Engineering Internship
Bloomberg L.P.

“Internships as they're meant to be, a taste of working at Bloomberg.”
New York, NY2019VERIFIED INTERN

I really felt like I was doing real work during my internship. My project was deployed to production and not left lying around somewhere. The compensation was also excellent.

Living in New York meant that everything was very expensive.

They really care less about specific skills and more about a general willingness to learn. Going into my internship I didn't know anything about a lot of the technologies I had to use and had to learn on the fly.