“An enlightening 10-week program to become an icon”
Hong Kong2014VERIFIED INTERN

I am able to fully understand how does the department function through training in different sections. Also, mentors are more than willing to teach and perform in order for me to thoroughly apply the techniques.

The pay is low although it is by law that interns are legally paid $3500/month.

If you are expecting something new, flexible and diverse, Hotel ICON is an ideal employer. Since it is not a brand hotel, people are prone to changes and rules are relatively flexible. Most importantly, it is a training hotel that gives opportunity to trainees. My 10-week is a fruitful and enriching experience I cherish a lot.