“Management styles, understanding different people, adapting to a new culture”
Hong Kong2018VERIFIED INTERN

The opportunities we received

The fact that I got to try every outlets (kitchen, restaurant, administration & stewarding) in the Food and Beverage department. In addition I was also able to try out other departments such as Front Office and Marketing Communications.

Another amazing aspects are the opportunities we as Management Trainees received to attend Hospitality conferences. The exposure we gained is tremendous.

I wish I knew how important it is to understand the local language. There were times where I felt like I was a burden when people had to translate only for me.