Go to Why Intern Here page
WEX Summer Internship Program logo

WEX Summer Internship Program

“WEX Health, a Community of Close-Knit Friends Who Want Nothing More (Or Less) Than to Make Healthcare Easy for All to Experience.”
Other (US)2019VERIFIED INTERN

No clear distribution of wealth / important positions. Hard to truly see, which is a good thing in terms of equality.

Maybe just needs updated ways in order to monitor fraud.

Simply put, do what you love. If you don't like what you're doing, WEX, like most places, provide you the opportunity to climb the ladder and change your position if you don't like it. It is purely up to the individual.

Advice to Management

Communication.