“College Student Completes Amazing Internship Opportunity Thanks to Support from Staff and Laughter”
Other (US)2019VERIFIED INTERN

The flexibility was awesome for the summer and the pay was competitive

I didn't have all of the materials I needed for a desk job right away when I started, but eventually I accumulated some utensils

I wish I would have known how big the clinic is as a whole, even though you would be working in a small office with a few other people at a time. It's a lot of time management skills as well because of the lengthy projects assigned.

Advice to Management

A little bit more in depth with explanations about certain projects (doing examples together or observing first).