NSA Analysis Internships logo

NSA Analysis Internships
National Security Agency

“Great place to develop professional engineering skills”
Other (US)2018VERIFIED INTERN

I personally really enjoyed the various tours that we got to go on to different offices in the company that allowed me to see the scope of the company's mission.

My least favorite part was trying to juggle being in my office working along with going on the tours to different offices in the company.

This company has so many opportunities that are open to you. Once you have your foot in the door you can pretty much go anywhere in the company and most of the people you meet will try and help you reach your goals to the best of their ability. I wish I would've known how many different opportunities there are in this company regardless of what kind of degree you have or are working to receive.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend