Go to Why Intern Here page

Overall Diversity Rating

6 Diversity Intern Reviews
2020VERIFIED INTERN
Diversity Comments

This is a little tough for me, as I do not fall into any of these categories. I thought about selecting I don't know, but a lot of the meetings and training that I have attended focused on increasing diversity efforts in all of these categories. The company really seems to care about diversity, and they make and take actionable steps to increase diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Therefore, I didn't want to choose "I don't know" because I don't think it would accurately capture the organisation's practices.