Go to Why Intern Here page
Reynolds American Inc Internship Program logo

Reynolds American Inc Internship Program
Reynolds American Inc.

“Working for Reynolds: Why I loved it and why you should”
2020VERIFIED INTERN

The company culture, the networking, the opportunity for professional development, the competitive pay, and the overall supportive and positive nature of the employees. I loved my experience working for Reynolds and I would absolutely enjoy working for them in the future!

I was working out of a different time zone, so scheduling was a bit hard a times. But my managers always allowed me to stop working early if I started early!

Understand that you're going into an industry that can be controversial at times; be prepared to shield off commentary from those around you when you say you're working for a tobacco company. It's easier to spin this into a positive perspective once you've learned the basics about Reynolds and how we're trying to reach a better tomorrow!

Advice to Management

I would love to see more promotion of the ERG's throughout the internship experience. We don't get a whole lot of information on them, but it would be great to see what they're doing and how you can get involved!