P&G Internship and Co-Op Program logo

P&G Internship and Co-Op Program
The Procter & Gamble Company

“Meeting your full potential while driving the company forward at P&G”
Cincinnati, OH2013VERIFIED INTERN

The people are amazing, the environment is competitive and supportive, networking is encouraged and facilitated, the projects are meaningful and have clear visible outcomes, and the perks were really a cherry on top.

That it had to end! If I had one criticism, it would be that there is a lot of pressure to perform. I tend to thrive under pressure though, so it worked well for me.

Apply early and talk directly to recruiters - P&G is all about networking and making connections. Definitely frame your interview in terms of context, action, and results because P&G loves problem solvers.

Advice to Management

I don't really have much to say in this category. Compensation was competitive, my hours were determined by my own work ethic and volition, and everyone I met seems pretty happy to be here. The only criticism I heard often was regarding bureaucracy - simplify whatever you can.