Kraft Foods Inc. logo

Kraft Foods Inc.
Mondelez International, Inc.

1 Rating

1 Intern Review
“One of the best Internships I've had!”
ILJuly 2015CURRENT INTERN

Kraft really cares about their employees. During their recruiting process I could tell that every representative truly loved and were passionate about the company and what they do. Not only am I getting top-notch experience, I don't feel like an intern. I am valued just like all other employees.

Group Project is virtual so it presented some challenges in working with everyone's schedule in different time zones, but that's the real world.

Be yourself and put your best foot forward. Networking is KEY! There are so many amazing people and potential mentors who work at Kraft. Get to know them and sell your brand!