Kimberly Clark Co-op/Intern Program logo

Kimberly Clark Co-op/Intern Program
Kimberly-Clark Corporation

“Kimberly-Clark provides unforgettable opportunities you will not find elsewhere, and experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime.”
Other (US)2013VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspect of my internship is the exposure I have to the highest level of decision making. I've created a presentation for our CFO and have been given opportunities to participate in calls with our top 100 leaders in the organization. Being exposed to each high level aspect of this business, whether it be finance, one of our amazing brands' marketing strategies or innovation calls, has given me valuable insight I will never forget. I also had the opportunity to travel to Dallas last year for our Global Communications Summit. The fact they were willing to include me as an intern, shows how valuable each and every team member is to their function at K-C.

I truly do not have anything I would say I liked least about this internship. Everything I have done and experienced has led me to a valuable conclusion.

Often times when evaluating employers, you take into consideration pay, location and many other factors that seem important on face value. But, when you look a little deeper, it's the opportunities that are available to you that translate into the experience you can put on your resume. After a while, that long list of valuable experience will be what gets you to the job with the best pay, and ideal location. Kimberly-Clark gives you these opportunities, and many more in ways that other employers simply do not. Not only that, but it is a truly amazing place to work. Think about all of the opportunities you are hungry to have, the experiences you need to land that dream job -- and realize that this, not pay or location, should be the basis for your decision. Kimberly-Clark is a place for those who always want to learn something new; for those who want to be a part of something bigger; and for those who know that opportunity, not pay is the real value in the work that you do.

Advice to Management

Bring younger talent into the discussions regarding innovation, and marketing. Growing up with all of these things surrounding everything we do, we may have more valuable insight than you think.