Kimberly Clark Co-op/Intern Program logo

Kimberly Clark Co-op/Intern Program
Kimberly-Clark Corporation

“Exposure to many different aspects of supply chain managment and being prepped for a full time position.”
Other (US)2013VERIFIED INTERN

Many opportuinties to be involved in projects that can get you noticed by upper management.

Exposure to a variety of different roles and postions within your field.

Working with people that are similar in age and have similar interests.

Lots of opportunites to be social outside of work.

Not being able to manage my own, personal customer like the other full-time employees.

Very little interaction with my team leader.

Kimberly Clark provides a great, interactive work environment that allows you to communicate well with your co-workers and use eachother's knowledge and experience to problem solve on a daily basis. This company also provides you with a oppertunites to advance up in the company every 18 months. You also have the opportunity to present to get noticed by upper managemnt for the work you are doing.

Advice to Management

More time could be set aside for direct interaction for interns and team leaders. I don't think my orientation was officailly completed until I had already been working here for about two moths.