“The ability to grow as an individual with the chance of obtaining full time employment. ADT put you in a great place for the future.”
Boca Raton, FL2016VERIFIED INTERN

The learning, growing, ability, and access to the company and its people. The chance to meet wonderful co-interns and to network. The day to day helped me grow and some of the over arching opportunities let me learn about corporate structure. I truly believe that I have learned and grown so much as an individual as a result of this internship.

Just a bit of uncertainty in the company currently going through integration. It is great experience to see, but the potential for future employment is unclear.

It is a great internship. ADT has given me the opportunity to learn and grow so much. I feel like this has given me the chance to really gain so much experience that I can apply to my career. I would recommend this opportunity to anyone who asks. I feel grateful about the chance to be a part of this.

Advice to Management

I have very much enjoyed this as a place to work. It is tough for me to answer this question, actually I feel like I would have to really nit pick in order to answer this. That being said, I think that with the uncertainty of the merger, brings a lot of stress and uncertainty in employee retention. Although I understand that this is not a normal occurrence, it still brings some negativity into the work place.