Ingredion Incorporated Internship Program logo

Ingredion Incorporated Internship Program

“My Best Internship Experience”
Other (US)2020VERIFIED INTERN

Everyone was willing to help and answer questions. I felt welcomed and like I belonged. I really developed both personally and professionally through this internship and feel like I have come out of it a better person.

That I couldn't stay longer!

Ingredion is a fortune 500 company and one of the top companies in the food industry. Doing an internship here will open many doors for you and gives you a very good chance of being offered a job after college.

Advice to Management

I really enjoyed being able to get my Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certification at Ingredion and I think other training classes like this would be beneficial to interns.