Go to Why Intern Here page

Hormel Foods Corporation Internship Program
Hormel Foods Corporation

“A Company with Beliefs”
Dubuque, IA2020VERIFIED INTERN

The cultural beliefs that exist within Hormel Foods encourage everyone to act in the best way possible.

Prior to COVID-19, the QC internship was a traveling job where I would be at a different plant every week or two. But I am grateful that I still got to be in person.

Look up the Hormel Cultural Beliefs, if you dont think that you can even try to do those things day in and day out, dont bother applying. If you want to work for Hormel, you need to buy into the Cultural Beliefs. Additionally, if you dont think "Food safety, people safety" dont bother applying. Care about the product and care about the people that you work with.

Take/ask for feedback, the people you will be working with have years of experience and can guide you in the right way.