Go to Why Intern Here page
Hormel Foods Corporation Internship Program logo

Hormel Foods Corporation Internship Program
Hormel Foods Corporation

“New challenges daily encourage great learning on a regular basis”
Other (US)2019VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects include the great office culture. It is very open and kind. Another great aspect is that there are constantly new assignments and things to learn each week, which make every day different than the last. It is challenging in the best way to continuously be learning.

Thus far, I have liked everything about the internship.

Knowing and understanding what the position could turn into long term was helpful when I was learning about the company. The company did a great job of making their training program clear before I started my internship, which is what I would be a part of if I were to be extended and accept a job offer..

Advice to Management

One thing the organization could do to become a better place for the intern is to offer paid time off prorated to the duration of the intern's time at the organization.