Go to Why Intern Here page
Hormel Foods Corporation Internship Program logo

Hormel Foods Corporation Internship Program
Hormel Foods Corporation

“Hormel Foods offers the best internship experience for college students at any level!”
Austin, MN2019VERIFIED INTERN

My favorite part of the internship was the people. The work was great, but at the end of the day if you don't enjoy the people around you, you will dread going to work. Everyone was so welcoming and hospitable. I always felt included even if there was a large age gap between me and the co-worker. The interns became some of my closest friends in those 3.5 short months.

Hormel offers a free living space for all of its interns. However, the apartments aren't very up-to-date. They are at a small local community college.

My advice is to research the company heavily before beginning interview process and to be as outgoing as possible once you start work!

Advice to Management

I have no advice, I loved the entire process and would do it again in a heartbeat!