4.5 out of 5 Stars
• Intern Culture
• Intern Events
• Positive Work Environment
• Opportunities to GrowDowners
There is a sharp learning curve during the first couple of weeks. Once you have a good grasp on your responsibilities it gets much easier.Advice to Potential Interns
• Working in a food processing faculty isn’t for everybody, make sure you are ready for that.
• Be ready for lots of networking in your first two weeks.
• Attend all the events! Connections with other interns allows you to ask other interns questions later!Would You Recommend
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.