Conagra Brands Internship Program logo

Conagra Brands Internship Program
Conagra Brands, Inc.

“A great experience that dealt with real life scenarios and challenged me daily”
Omaha, NE2019VERIFIED INTERN

I liked that I worked on a project that I know will be impactful in the future. I think the company culture was great and I felt very supported by other employees.

I think that the quick fire challenge being held the day after our final presentations was not a great setup. Everyone was tired and stressed. I think it would have been much better to do that in the last week of the internship when those in research and development have a low workload.

A lot of your workload is based on how hard you are willing to work. If you are a self motivated person then this is a great job, but if you need a consistent set of explicitly stated tasks this may not be the place for you.