4.5 out of 5 Stars
- Crossfunctional communication and work
- Ability to travel and physically see projects
- Ability to meet with company leaders one-on-one
- Ability to be on the ground floor of building a project
- Given quality and achievable projects
- Provided with the option of a mentor ship programDowners
- Due to my managers job, he wasn't around a whole lot, but when he was around the mentor-ship was excellentAdvice to Potential Interns
Make sure you push to see a plant, no matter what role you are in. Persist and make sure you get to one, you won't really understand your impact until you see it all in motion.Advice to Management
Discourage overtime for the sake of overtime but don't outlaw it. There are weeks interns work a lot, and weeks we don't, but make sure we are rewarded for the hard weeks and can live easier on the slower ones.Would You Recommend
Intern Reviews and Advice, Sample Interview Questions, and more.
Vault partners with thousands of colleges, universities and academic institutions to provide students with FREE access to our premium content. To determine if your school is a partner, please enter your school email address below.