“Providing collegiate scholars with real life work experience to ease their onboarding process in corporate america.”
Washington, DC2019VERIFIED INTERN

The knowledge gained, environment and hands on experience. I also liked how it was an actual internship program that heavily focused on the "program" aspect of the internship with speaker series etc.

My commute however the experience was worth the commute.

I wish I would have known more about the mortgage industry. I would encourage incoming interns to research how the mortgage industry engages with their "customers" and how it runs as a business.

Advice to Management

I would encourage more training and exposure to the softwares that each department uses so that we can gain better insight and become even more of an asset to our department.