“My internship has been heavy on excel work and research. The collaboration is to a minimum but the people are very nice.”
Herndon, VA2019VERIFIED INTERN

How easy it is to talk/get help from a director. The culture of the office. Learning things that I wanted to learn not just because the manager wanted me to do it. Meeting new people and building relationships.

Sitting in cubicle vs open environment. The collaboration was to a low and was hard to get to know people because of this.

You don't have to know everything to be successful at your internship. Don't stress too hard about it and try to get to know people/interns because building relationships has been one of my favorite parts of the internship.

Advice to Management

Give the intern a work from home day