“An excellent opportunity for young individuals to explore the industry and find the right fit within an organization.”
Dallas, TX2016VERIFIED INTERN

Santander gives a lot of flexibility to work on different projects based on your personal interests. Management is very approachable and knowledgeable, they have regular master classes throughout the summer where you are given a chance to learn about different topics. In addition to master classes, internship services also offer weekly lectures from different departments to learn more about the company. Team spirit is what stands out in Santander, a friendly and professional environment has been the greatest motivation for me.

The only disadvantage that I can think of in this internship is the duration, I would be willing to spend more time in this program, but since Santander offers full-time job opportunities I do not even think this is the disadvantage.

I would recommend any candidate who is willing to learn more about structured finance to work here at least couple of months. This is the great experience, especially for early starters. Firm equips you with necessary knowledge as well as gives you hands-on experience of how the business is done in the real world.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend