Bloomberg Finance, Data and Support Internship logo

Bloomberg Finance, Data and Support Internship
Bloomberg L.P.

“A summer internship at Bloomberg is a blank canvas and only you hold the brush.”
New York, NY2019VERIFIED INTERN

The diversity of the people who you get to meet. Everyone is friendly and available to help. Getting to use a Bloomberg Terminal everyday and learning different software systems.

There was some downtime but nothing compared to other companies where I have interned.

Work hard and branch out. Don't be afraid to fail. Dont be afraid to reach out for help.