“The best opportunity I could hope for and more.”
New York, NY2012VERIFIED INTERN

This internship program was very beneificial for me. Kenneth Cole is a wonderful company to work for as well as interning for. I was fortunate enough to receive a full time position after my two consecutive internships. The company pays for your breakfast and lunches so you as a student you do not need to buy your own food which is a nice bonus. This internship program is one of the most effective programs out there. Not only do you see real life examples in the workpace, but you also have the advantage of attending several workshops that the intersnhip coordinator plans throughout the course of the program, for example: an interview workshop, Resume building workshop) KCP is very involved in giving back to the community which is a great thing, they also incorporate that within the internship program. The interns have to do a community service project during their time at KCP, by helping out at food kitchens, going on site to a camp for under privledged kids. I would highly recommend this program.

I don't have anything negative to say about the program. My overall experience was very positive.

Please acknowledge that the supervior you are matched with is taking time out of their day to give you the kind of exposure most students do not get to have, don't take it forgranted. Interns need to realize that they need to earn their managers trust, the more hardworking you are the better off you will be. You will receive more resposibilities if you show your manager you can handle it. Overall, this will ultimately benefit you as an employee. This program is very effective and hand ons. The employees at KCP are very kind and helpful. There are several departments you can intern in which is great since we have a lot to offer, finance, retail, design, etc. If you want exposure to a real life hands on company, you should defiinelty apply to KCP internship program.