“This is an extensive career development Leadership Academy and more.”
New York, NY2017VERIFIED INTERN

The core instructors are amaziing and it is demonstrated through their commitment to your development. We had a larger class of 40 interns and they made each of us feel like we had a personal coach with each of them. They focus on your development needs and put you first. Mr. Ortega is the foundation and sets the tone of this program through his action. Mr Ortega's motto of "lowering your bar is not an option" is demostrated in his own actions on how he leads. Mr Velez teaches you how to pull out the inner leader in each of us and the importance of how our values need to align with the company we work for. Ms. Alfred coaches us on our self development and all the things you wished you were taught earlier in life. These three core intstructors are the Leadership Academy. They are respected by all the employees who have had class with them.

Program is too short.

This is not an easy program because you are challenged from day one to address all the areas in your life that derail you. The core instructors creat a safe place to learn from your mistakes. The instructors Giovanni e you the tools needed to drive both your lives and your careers. In order to maximized all they teach you, you need to commit to go full out and take full advantage of this program. The time will go by fast and you dont want to leave the program with any regrets.

Advice to Management

Implement round tables / focus groups with the interns prior to them leaving so we can give you insight on what we experienced at all the different locations.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend