“What you learn in this Leadership Academy is priceless!”
New York, NY2017VERIFIED INTERN

The instructors, Mr. Ortega, Ms. Alfred and Mr. Velez selflessly give of their time and teach you what you wished you learned earlier in life. They know how to create, establish and develop a culture built on values. I never realized how important this was to me.

You will learn what motivates people, how to harness the power of influence in yourself and others to achieve a greater vision for mankind at every level. Imagine being capable to step into any situation and make a real difference in the quality of not only your life, but the lives of others. In times of uncertainty, crisis and change, the world needs skilled leaders like never before.

This is what this program taught me.

The program was too short and wished that I could have had Mr. Ortega, Ms Alfred and Mr Velez earlier in my life as instructors.

This is a life changing experience, so clear out all outside distractions in your life during this time so you can maximize your experience.

Advice to Management

More employees and mangers need to take part in the training the interns received from our Leadership Academy Instructors.