“This internship kicked my butt”
01002, MADecember 2018FORMER INTERN

Time management. Real world business solutions. Developed business leadership skills and held accountable to my goals. Very high growth atmosphere.

Be prepared to fail and make mistakes. In the short term this is a negative however long term you learn from them and I believe, any failure helps you grow more both professionally and personally.

Take advantage of the networking opportunities in the company. Their office has a tremendous support staff and previous interns who are now in leadership positions with fortune 500s or running their own businesses. So take advantage and network.