Garmin International Internship Program logo

Garmin International Internship Program
Garmin International, Inc.

“I had a great summer at Garmin as a Software Intern because of the real-world challenges I worked on and the great team I worked with.”
Kansas City, KS2018VERIFIED INTERN

I really enjoyed working with everyone on my team. People were not only willing to help and interact with me like I was a full-time employee, but they were also excited about my project and its future. It made me feel like my work was going to have a real impact.

I also got a lot of freedom to solve problems and develop software solutions. My team trusted my ability to follow through and gave me a chance to prove that I could. There was no micro-managing or excessive hand-holding.

The work hours were fairly inflexible. 8-5 was the norm, and +-1 hour was all that could be changed.

There isn't much to provide, since HR did a great job of making me aware of who I would be working with, my project, contact information of my manager/mentor, etc.